– Stop the PAP from depressing our wages.
– Stop the PAP from signing agreements with other countries and make Singaporeans lose our jobs from the over-competition.
– Stop the PAP from taking our money to sponsor foreign students but make us pay the highest university tuition fees in the world.
– Stop the PAP from making Singaporeans pay the most out of our own pockets for healthcare, so much so that Singaporeans have to choose to die because they cannot afford to go to the hospital.
– Stop the PAP from making Singaporeans pay the most expensive public housing in the world, and then make us pay even more accrued interest to them.
– Stop the PAP from taking our CPF to earn high profits for themselves and give us such low returns, so much so that our elderly Singaporeans cannot retire today.
– Stop the PAP from paying themselves the highest salaries in the world.
Stop the PAP from abusing Singaporeans.
Don’t let the PAP use the law to persecute our innocent children. Don’t let the PAP use the law to persecute people who speak up for us. Don’t let the PAP use the law to silence the people who fight because they care for Singapore.
Don’t let the PAP abuse the law and protect their own people. Don’t let the PAP let their own get away, while they punish Singaporeans, even when it is the PAP who is wrong.
Don’t let the PAP make Singaporeans second class citizens. Enough is enough.
Don’t let the PAP anymore. Stop them. Stop the PAP to protect our children. Stop the PAP to protect our future.